Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Child and Family Science

Information for Prospective Students

Community College Transfer Students

Please visit the Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer (ASSIST) website for transferable courses and articulation information. Transferable courses may be used for major preparation, general education, or elective credit. Lists of transferable courses in ASSIST do not indicate how the courses can be used to fulfill subject matter requirements. 

Most articulation in ASSIST identifies community college courses that can be used in lieu of a university course to satisfy a specific lower-division requirement at the university campus.

High School Graduates

If you are considering going to college and would like more information about various majors, we suggest you come to visit us in the department at your convenience. You can also listen to student testimonies at the university Outreach website.

Informative Links