- All entries will be published in English with correct American spelling and grammar.
- The style of citation is set forth by A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations by Kate L. Turabian, 6th Edition.
- Abstracts shall be no more than 150 to 200 words.
- Journal articles shall be between 15 to 25 pages in length though shorter entries will be considered.
- Book reviews shall be between 900 to 1,000 words in length though shorter entries will be considered.
- All entries shall have margins of one inch on all sides.
- All entries shall be double spaced, written in 12 point, Times New Roman font and saved in MS Word format (*.doc).
- All citations shall be in the form of footnotes, not endnotes.
- The journal does not accept undergraduate submissions.
- All submissions are subject to the discretion of the editorial board. All material submitted to the journal will be protected under copyright law and remain the sole property of the author.